Monday, November 16, 2009

HOW DO I JOIN my high school network on FACEBOOK?

When I first created facebook, I added my college network first ( i just graduated a day ago and I created fb to keep in contact with my hs friends)... and then I read the FAQ that says alumni can't join hs networks, so I quickly left my college network. But I can't find how do join HS network... i wanna join that first then join my college network.





I already added friensd who are IN my HS network, but I'm still not in it? Are they supposed to invite you int he network or something? how do they do that?

HOW DO I JOIN my high school network on FACEBOOK?
I think you're thinking of a group. You can create a group on Facebook and invite people to it, and people can search it and join if they like even without an invite (you choose the settings). With a group, you can have a message board and actual "members".





When you are in a network, that just means that you have the same HS listed as the other people.





For example: You have listed in your profile under education: "Joe Blow High School". Mary, Jack, Jane and Fred also have "Joe Blow High School" listed as their HS. Because of this, you would all be in the same network. Your friend Anne also went to this HS, but she hasn't listed it in her profile, therefore she would not be in your network.





If you created a *group*, lets say you called it "J.B. High School grads", you could invite Mary, Jack, Jane and Fred, and even Anne, even though she is not in the network, and you would have a group, where you could interact with each other on a message board, etc.





Hope that helps.

dental school

No comments:

Post a Comment