Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I make more female friends in college?

Im very shy around girls and nearly all my friends are guys...how can I become less shy around girls and eventually make a friend...I know some girls in my dorm and i met one on facebook that goes to my college but idk how to appraoch her..What sould i do to make more friends, especially female friends?

How can I make more female friends in college?
Try To Be Yourselfe and to Don't be afraid of Yourselfe!


Be Nice and Gentil Always with The Girls.


=]
Reply:Hun...your in good shape but you just have to be ready to make friends and I can tell you are. Females love nice guys who can take care of them that aren't pushy or aggressive!!At least me...the key is just be yourself...if you want to meet a girl that can communicate with you that you'll most likely get along with, just do what you do. If you love to read, you might meet a girl at Barnes %26amp; Nobels that has the same connection...and then BANG....there's another girl for you!!!I hope I helped you=)Good luck!!


♥,


Pretty Burrito


No comments:

Post a Comment