Thursday, November 19, 2009

What do college students like on websites? what should it look like?

I'm putting together a website made for college students only. I want this site to truley capture campus life, truley capture what us college students like, what we want, what we actually care about, what we don't care about, what we hate about our colleges, what we thought it would have been like, what we eat, what we DRINK, without the hassle of parrents, jobs, schools, cops, finding out like some other sites.


See, I was really upset when my space became ADspace, and I was really ticked off when I found out that you didn't need a college email address to make a facebook. Anyone else pissed about this? Well no more, This is going to be a website exclusivly for us students, no one else. Help me out, suggest what it should look like, what it should have on it, what it shouldn't have on it, what you think makes other "college lifestyle sites" suck. Let me know everyone! Let's take over!

What do college students like on websites? what should it look like?
Well, LoL - For The Rest Of Us That Are Practically Computer-Illiterate, Please Make Is Somewhat Easy To Use. Also, Colors Make A Nice Addition!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment