Monday, November 16, 2009

Do colleges check on myspace and facebook accounts?

I have to write an article for my school newspaper about the topic that colleges look on myspace and facebook. During my research I found a lot of different oppinions, but no evidence for either one of the sides...is there any webpage or study or anything that shows proof about it? Someone told me that there was an episode about that on Dr. Phil and on pbs, but I can't find anything...

Do colleges check on myspace and facebook accounts?
YES
Reply:To be honest, I think they do. My school police officer is always like, "you shouldn't have accounts on myspace because people can access it and you don't want a college to see you and your boyfriend making out." But I don't know if they do for sure!

primary teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment