Monday, November 16, 2009

Facebook networks...?

I have been a part of my college network on facebook since I signed up. Since then, I've transferred to Penn State and am now in that network as well.





The only thing that bugs me is that it still has my previous college as my primary network or whatever (the college I no longer go to shows up by my name)...I still want to be a part of this network since I have a lot of friends there, but I want my current college to be show up as Penn State.





Is there any way to switch it to this without leaving my original network I signed up with?

Facebook networks...?
Go to Facebook and click the little arrow next to Networks. Click Join a Network. It'll list the networks that you're currently in. Go to Penn State and click "Make Primary."
Reply:You can change your primary network by going to the "Networks" tab of the Account page. Simply click on the "Make Primary" link to the right of the network that you want to identify yourself with the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment