Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help me find a college student at PCC in Florida?

Fellow denizens of the mighty Yahoo! Answers. I am looking for one Margot Terese Dolbeare, known as margotterese on the web. I want to know if she is still ok. If anyone on here is going to Pensacola Christian College in Florida, you will find her there as of 2007. She is 19 with blond hair. I am not asking this from a personal interest , I just want to be certain she is still alive and has not been abducted. I have faith in my fellow nerds, and I wouldn't ask like this if I had any other way- I don't. No where on the web will you find any information except for the morning sun. There is no form of communication more open and accessible than Yahoo! Answers, and no social networks have as broad a span of users. Please do not bother with this query AT ALL if you are not faculty, staff , or students at PCC. for proof :(this person is not to be found on Myspace or facebook, but knows how to game(a lot) and use a computer. A college student? Who uses computers? Who doesn't facebook?)

Help me find a college student at PCC in Florida?
I have a nephew who goes there. I'll tell him to check it out for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment