Monday, November 16, 2009

Facebook confirmation problems...?

I am a new student and am trying to join my college network on Facebook and my college network is private so it has to send a confirmation to my school email and im not recieveing the confirmation at all in my inbox, and when i try to email facebook from my school email i get an undeliverable message in return..Whats going on!!

Facebook confirmation problems...?
Did you enter your email address wrong? If not, it is probably facebook's problem, or it could also be spam problems. Try reentering your email, or try contacting facebook to fix this problem.





Good luck!
Reply:Does your school have some sort of a spam or junk mail blocker? I know that my school did, and we received a daily "Spam report" that had all of the potential spam (basically messages from unknown senders) that we had acquired that day.





Sometimes something important (i.e. a Facebook confirmation e-mail) would get stuck in there and I'd have to wait until the next day to confirm the confirmation.

tooth fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment