Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I make more female friends in college?

Im very shy around girls and nearly all my friends are guys...how can I become less shy around girls and eventually make a friend...I know some girls in my dorm and i met one on facebook that goes to my college but idk how to appraoch her..What sould i do to make more friends, especially female friends?

How can I make more female friends in college?
You said nearly all guys, so you have some girls, right?


Tell your Friends that are girls (I wouldn't use gf) to meet some of your friends.
Reply:Practice talking to girls. Once you get over your fear, you can start flirting with them.





Try to be cocky and funny, meaning bust on them or make fun of them, but do it in a light-hearted way. Make girls laugh and make the feel like you are in control of the conversation.





Girls don't like wussies. So stop being embarrassed and approached them.


No comments:

Post a Comment