Thursday, November 19, 2009

How much Facebook is too much ??

We live together and are in our 30s. My girlfriend has been on Facebook for the last 9 months without telling me a word. She has some 30 friends there mostly highschool and college friends from years back that she emails via Facebook daily. Iam concerned in the following ways. Firstly she didnt tell me of her daily activities and I had to find it out by myself........does this warrant mistrust. Secondly, while I dont see finding old school friends as a negitive, should finding old boyfriends be of concern.


She is an attractive girl and to the single exboyfriend something to get pretty excited about.


I havent confronted her about Facebook for the last 6 months as I have tried to take the higher ground in hopes she would tell me about it.


What would you do ??

How much Facebook is too much ??
Just ask her about it. There is no reason for mistrust. Don't make a mountain out of it, just bring it up and ask her if she likes it, what it's all about, ask her to show you how to make an account. I know you can figure out how to make an account but the point is to ask her and let her show you.
Reply:She has a right to keep in touch with her old friends.





Also, do you tell her EVERY SINGLE thing you do in a day? Like every single person you chat with or say hi to? Do you show her every single email you get or receive? I can safely bet the answer to all of those questions is NO.

dental school

No comments:

Post a Comment