Thursday, November 19, 2009

HELP!! I accidentally deleted my Facebook account!!?

So being the brilliant person I am, I didn't even just deactivate my Facebook account the normal way. Here's what I did:





-I had a college account that I used and for some reason, fbook did not let me join my high school network although I wanted to join


-Using my high school email address, I created a separate account.


-I changed the high school account's contact email to the college email address, thinking that I could merge the two this way


-BUT since the college account now had no email address (i.e. no way to sign in), it automatically disappeared from facebook. Gone.. Zip. Zero





Now all I have is this dinky new high school account with no friends, no profile, picture, nothing. I already sent an email to Facebook to ask if they can retrieve the college one, but does anyone else have experience with this kind of thing? I know it sounds really lame but I stored so much information on there and am really desperate to get it back!

HELP!! I accidentally deleted my Facebook account!!?
usually if you try to sign back in under your college account, it will give you the option to re-activate.





i did this same thing when i merged my two accounts about a year ago and i was scared at first but it worked out okay.....





im almost sure that they can retrieve your account given the fact that you dont really have an option to delete your account, just deactivate it. good luck and im sure the wonderful people at facebook will be able to bring it back!
Reply:its gone sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment