Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I make more female friends in college?

Im very shy around girls and nearly all my friends are guys...how can I become less shy around girls and eventually make a friend...I know some girls in my dorm and i met one on facebook that goes to my college but idk how to appraoch her..What sould i do to make more friends, especially female friends?

How can I make more female friends in college?
smile. be polite and courteous.





treat them with respect.





you know...just like you would expect them to treat you.





have a nice day!
Reply:Sharron's right. If you really want to just be their friend - make sure your intentions show that. Lots of sleezy guys use that line to get in a girl's pants. I've always just been the opposite of you, I find I get along better with girls than guys. All my friends are so completely jealous! I find that striking up a conversation with a girl can be somewhat disarming because most of the time they may be thinking - is this guy just trying to hit on me? I've been off the market so long (dating the love of my life since high school) maybe I throw off a "safe" vibe to girls that I'm not looking to screw them over. Just look for something to start up a conversation with them. If she's wearing a sports team jersey, ask her "so are you a [insert team name here] fan?" chat it up little bit and then say, "i'm Joe from down the hall it was nice talking to you" and walk away. Chances are, next time she sees you you can chat about something else. Maybe you become friends, maybe not if not, talk to someone else. Just be confident and get out there!!

dental work

No comments:

Post a Comment