Monday, November 16, 2009

How did you get so many friends on Facebook?

I am out of college but want to use Facebook to re-connect w. old acquaintainces. I added about 8 friends so far that I know, but feel weird contacting people/acquaintainces I haven't seen/spoken to in years. Also- I wonder how it seems like everyone on Facebook has 100+ friends (or in this range). I don't think I know that many people from school and am just wondering- if you're one of those people with a lot of friends on Facebook- did you know all of those people personally? or did you e-mail random people from your school?

How did you get so many friends on Facebook?
most of the people are acquaintances; friends of friends, or even friends of friends of friends. you can add anyone if you want. just request them. just like any other social networking site, you really have to know them first to add them. you could add them and spark a new friendship or something. its a place to get reacquainted with old friends, and also a place to make new ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment