Monday, November 16, 2009

College students (or older)!..... How do I hint in that I want something more?

I met this guy through a friend (we're all in college).... the thing is, he's a freshman and I'm 2 years older than him! I don't know how I fell for him, but it's something about his background, sense of humor, and brown eyes.... how sappy. Anyway, we ended up hanging out a few times, and every time we do, we end up shagging. He's a nice guy, but I don't think he knows I want something more than shag-buddydom. He seems into me, but who knows, it might all just be about sex. I know he had 2 really serious girlfriends before me, so... he's not a wh0re, but then again, who knows. there are 3 other girls who are always flirting with him on facebook (online community for college students). I'm jealous but I don't want to tell this guy directly (my feelings), because it might just make it awkward between us (especially since we're in the same organization and I wouldn't mind being good friends with him- he's great).... HOW do I let him know that I want something more, by HINTS?

College students (or older)!..... How do I hint in that I want something more?
just talk to him and don't be scared of the answers


No comments:

Post a Comment