Saturday, April 17, 2010

When making a facebook how do I make a non-school account?

Ok I'm 16 but I don't go to school or college, in the UK that's legal! So when making a facebook I tried to make an "other" account but it wouldn't allow me because of my age. Now everytime I go back to the page (even if I exit and stuff) it only comes up with school or college options. I want an "other" account, so I'll have to lie about my age, but how do I get the option back?

When making a facebook how do I make a non-school account?
When you sign up for facebook , sign up for the options that says none of the above (where it says I am). This should allow you to register for a facebook being whatever age you are. Hope that helps.
Reply:Hmmm try in a different time


they've took your ID so you don't lie abt your age!

tooth and nail

No comments:

Post a Comment