Saturday, April 17, 2010

Guys who use facebook answer please?

There is this guy in one of my classes (im in college). I don’t know him at all, I think Ive had one conversation with him. He seems nice but I thought he had a gf.


I had a field trip yesterday, and I talked to him just a little bit there, and I noticed he was looking at me (not like staring, just looking at me longer than normal) Ive learned to pick up stuff like this cause a lot of guys have started liking me in college. Still, I don’t want to read into things. He added me as a friend on Facebook (I have mine blocked unless you add me), which is weird. I was kinda expecting it, because this has happened to me before (a guy who sat in my philosophy class last year looked at me a lot and then added me as a friend though I did not know him at all) but I noticed he is single. I am just wondering if maybe he is interested?

Guys who use facebook answer please?
Yes, he's definitely interested. Depending on the type of guy he is, he either wants a one-nighter or he's seriously interested in dating you. That's what you need to figure out.


No comments:

Post a Comment