Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Question about facebook, my posts get deleted????????????

In college I seem like a fairly friendly guy. I don't act cocky nor goofy or anything. I talk to a few people casually at college whom I feel get along with me fine... but if I post on their wall and I say "what's up" (and this is 3-4 people Ive noticed) or I something along those lines it gets deleted by the persoN! Im not the kind of person who confronts that sort of thing, I just let it slide every time, because after all it is just facebook. why does this happen? could it be that i'm indian?

Question about facebook, my posts get deleted????????????
It's hard to tell, how well do you know the people who's walls you're posting on? maybe they want to keep their walls clean for more than just small talk.
Reply:lol you should not discriminate yourself number one. number two maybe they are not your friends...and are embarrassed that you think they are...OR maybe they just don't like you but you haven't gotten the hint OR i could be wrong and it could be all a technical problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment