Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lil facebook drama with girl...haha?

I have been hooking up with this girl since about July. We would also talk on facebook as well (private messages and wall messages) she is a senior in highschool and i am a sophmroe in college (17-19) she recently said she does not like that we are friends on facebook. I asked her why and she was like..."I just don't want to deal with anything right now...i just can't explain it...I just hate highschool".....she said we can be "facebook friends" in like the summer again..hahah...I mean...i can still view her profile and stuff but....ya....what do you think are her reasons?..nothing has changed between us.....It is not like she has to hide anything from me...I am not her boyfriend nor does she want one...we have became very close friends and both don't care if we hook up with others.

Lil facebook drama with girl...haha?
hmmmm maybe she would be better at answering this question......
Reply:maybe she likes you but she just doesn't want that to happen so she's telling all this stuff to make her put off from you. Or it's probably because she's stressed out and took it out on you, maybe she didn't mean to though. Anyways, if I was you i'll her some space so she has less things on her mind...try making other friends or hang out with other people.


No comments:

Post a Comment