Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Facebook - How do i Restore 'None Of The Above' option?

Hey,





I have made a big mistake on facebook. I was trying to sign up on facebook - but i put my D.O.B 05/09/89, meaning that they believe i am under 18. I selected 'none of the above' under networks. When i clicked sign up - it said at the top of the page that i had to be 18 to use the 'none of the above' feature. My school isn't under their networks, so i cant use 'in high school'. Now, when i go to the sign up page, i only get to options, 'in high school' and 'in college'. How can i restore the sign up page to what it was, putting my real age this time, without using another computer?





Tom.

Facebook - How do i Restore 'None Of The Above' option?
This happened to me before, i just deleted browsing history. But even still, whenever i tried to use that email adress, it said "an a ccount already exists with that email adress" or something like that. I think you'll just have to contact facebook and tell them your situation and then they can fix it. but are you actually over 18 or under 18? anyway, just go to the facebook thing and sign in and then go to help and just tell them you situation.. im sure they can help

dental insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment