Saturday, April 17, 2010

Facebook problem! Help please.?

I have had facebook for ages now. And have so many photo albums shared with friends. But this problem happened a few months ago. Everytime I upload an album, it processes the photos and everything goes fine, when it reaches the uploading phase of the upload bar, it stops and a message saying 'Upload failed' pops up.


A few months ago I tried to reinstall Java, and it worked just fine after that. It happened again now. And I reinstalled Java but the problem wasn't solved.


I think it might have something to do with being on the college internet network. Although bearing in mind that I have uploaded photos before using this network before.


HELP PLEASE!

Facebook problem! Help please.?
The java method doesnt work for me, theres somthing called the manual upoloader or the simple uploader, where you do the select the image idividually and can upload 5 at a time, takes bit longer but works for moi

primary teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment