Saturday, April 17, 2010

Is it true that women would most likely to respond to a facebook message?

I am just trying to hook up with someone, and I get the feeling that facebook would be better than myspace because women would feel more comfortable. (college campus)

Is it true that women would most likely to respond to a facebook message?
I wouldnt recommend finding a date on facebook or myspace. Guys that have sent me messages asking to hang out I ignore and delete. Meeting girls in person is much better. Finding people on line seems kinda creepy especially when ur in college and you have so many places to socialize.
Reply:if they go to your school maybe. or if they are in your network. but alot of times i get messages from guys, and i know they can't even see my profile... so why are they trying to add me as a friend?? if you actually have something in common with them you stand a chance. if you don't... you don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment