Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sending my crush a facebook message?

Theres this girl at my college who is in one of the clubs im in but doesnt know I exist. I saw her at a party tonight but didnt say anything and I really regret it. This wouldbe be a huge problem but I rarely see her around campus so I feel like I missed my chance. Would it be weird if I sent her a facebook message and told her that I have a crush on her and I regret not approaching her at his party? I dont want to seem creepy. I would start off the message by saying something like "I hope I dont come across as weird by talking to you through facebook but..." What do you think

Sending my crush a facebook message?
Tell this so frankly would be kind of queer, yeah...





But if you like her, if you have her in your facebook, send her nice messages to become closer.


If you don't start by adding her, if she accepts she doesn't hate you.





And once you message about everything and nothing, ask her if she would like to go to a café after college once, let her decide when.





So, you'll see her again...





You can not ask a girl you barely know to go out with you, that would be so queer.... But you can learn to know her, to be closer...


Then, to see if she likes you also, take her hand, that may seem childish way (like lovers take hands like when you are 10), but if she likes you, she'll keep your hand.


And if she doesnt or not ready for that, she'll refuse you touch her.





But don't send messages to be so direct, face-to-face is way better.


Send messages and be nice, then manage to find time to really see her, to approache her, then let her know.





If you tell you like her like that, she'll find you queer.


If you invite her for a cup of coffee she'll find you nice.
Reply:I think there's an applications which allows you to send people aynonmous messages so you might want to start from there. It's nice to tell people you like them but if she really has a bad reaction dont push her, maybe she's just not used to being liked. take it easy,


No comments:

Post a Comment