Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What should I do about a student in my college who keeps harassing me and my friends?

I have a student who I go to college with who has used pictures of me on Facebook as his own, used poems that I wrote as his own, used screen names that were not his, and used a user name on facebook that sounded very similar to mine, told my former girlfriend when he had never even met her that "Don't tell Jake this, but you were really good in bed the other night..." ect. I can not report it to my college's Public Safety because they said that unless he was physically threatening me, nothing could be done. Any advice would be great.

What should I do about a student in my college who keeps harassing me and my friends?
Best thing you can do is ignore it.I know that sounds like horrible advice, but really it isnt fun to aggravate someone when they dont get bothered by it.Spread the word, that if he says anything to your friends to let you know.After a while hopefully he will get bored and move on with his own sad life.


No comments:

Post a Comment