Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Facebook - How do i Restore 'None Of The Above' option?

Hey,





I have made a big mistake on facebook. I was trying to sign up on facebook - but i put my D.O.B 05/09/89, meaning that they believe i am under 18. I selected 'none of the above' under networks. When i clicked sign up - it said at the top of the page that i had to be 18 to use the 'none of the above' feature. My school isn't under their networks, so i cant use 'in high school'. Now, when i go to the sign up page, i only get to options, 'in high school' and 'in college'. How can i restore the sign up page to what it was, putting my real age this time, without using another computer?





Tom.

Facebook - How do i Restore 'None Of The Above' option?
There is nothing you can do. If you said your a certain age you cant change it. Sorry.
Reply:it wont fix my school year either. the only thing u can do is start a new facebook with a diffrent email account.


No comments:

Post a Comment