Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Facebook question?

OK...I feel REALLY stupid. I'm a flippin' grad student %26amp; I can't figure Facebook out. How do you join school networks w/o having a school email address? I'd like to join my high school %26amp; college networks, but since I've graduated I obviously don't have an email address affilated with them. So how do I join as an alum?

Facebook question?
go to edit your profile and click on education....start typing in your schools and then click add another school or save changes. Good luck!
Reply:You can't. The facebook network is set up in such a way as to give a level of protection to its members. You can, however, join a regional network after registration.





As yet, unless you have an email address that is registered to a specific school, you can not join as an alumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment