Monday, May 4, 2009

Facebook college networks?

I would like to join the networks of the colleges i attended.


The whole "school email adress" thing was not present while i went there, meaning I do not have an email adress. And when I browse through the network I can't find anyone in there who graduated the same year as me or earlier.


Is there any other way to to join a school network?

Facebook college networks?
No. You must have a school e-mail address to join that college network. It's to protect the privacy of the people at the colleges similar to how difficult it is to change and get into a new high school's network.





Are there other people in that college's network? I mean, it appears that there aren't because you've looked around to try to ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment