Monday, May 4, 2009

6 degrees of separation?

It seems like a very interesting theory but I don't really understand it too much. Can someone please explain it to me?

6 degrees of separation?
never heard of it.. but it does sound interesting already %26amp; I'm going to look it up %26amp; tell you if I can :)





_____





well I guess it's something like this:





the theory suggests that if a person is a step away from someone they know and 2 steps away from one of the people that the person they know, know--I bet that was confusing :)





'Kay, let's say I have a friend named Jack, and Jack has a friend named Alan. If I'm a step away from Jack and 2 steps away from Alan, then on average everyone is around six "steps" away from each person on Earth.





Refer to this "diagram":


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...





look up on wikipedia or google it for further information, 'cause I'm done for today





Thanks for the enlightenment though :p
Reply:I'm surprised how I was the only one who answered this..


%26amp; it wasn't really an answer -_-


sry can't help you much Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment