Monday, May 4, 2009

Can facebook transfer from high school to college?

I am a senior in high scool who is graduating this year. I have a high school facebook. I know for a fact, that the college I am attending supports facebook, but is there a way to transfer my high school profile to the college one? Or do I have to create a new facebook profile and start (with 0 friends) all over again?

Can facebook transfer from high school to college?
No, you do not have to create another one. On the top right corner, click on Account. Then click on the "Network" tab (between Settings and Notifications). You can join a college network from that page.
Reply:you can keep the same facebook acct. but edit the school that you will be attending after you get your college email address...


No comments:

Post a Comment