Monday, May 4, 2009

6 degrees of separation who do you know that's famous? Be honest.?

Courtney Cox (Actress), I went out on a date with her when we were still in high school.


Tommy Tuberville (Auburn Football Coach), He's been a family friend since before I was even born.


Red Farmer (Former Nascar Legend), Gave my sister a female cat named "Fred".


Bobby Allison (Former Nascar Legend) I've had several engines dyno'd at his shop in Hueytown.


George Lidnsey (Goober on Mayberry) My mother went to high school with him in Jasper,Al.

6 degrees of separation who do you know that's famous? Be honest.?
I've never put much thought into the "6 degrees" thing.





But last year I partied with the band members of Live.





The year before that I spent some time with the Black Eyed Peas.





I live in South Africa and I know people that know people.
Reply:Allen Iverson was in my highschool class (haven't spoken to him since before he was drafted though)





Used to beat Aaron Brooks (NFL) in the triple jump (also high school) Mike Vick is his cousin. I watched him play when he was in 8th grade, but I didn't know him.





I know a few people that will probably be famous soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment